Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
You're strange- Like me.
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Gamer Tags, PSN's, and Steam ID's here to play with fellow SAS'ers.

Xbox360: Wooflea Bird

A bit of advice, don't forget that this IS SAS, and most people are
too shy to add anyone.
So merely posting your tags on the thread, and hoping someone will
add you won't do much. So take the initiative to add other gamer's tags.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
It's in my sig, but:

PSN: vault2008
Gamertag: overdrive1493
Steam: breakingbenjamin93

I'm not entirely sure what my wii friend code is, but I'm sure I could find out if anyone wants to play that, too.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
Gamertag: Uncle Ezra

PSN monniker: erasercrumbs

Wii Friend Code: an indeterminate stew of hieroglyphics that are impossible to remember

Anyone can feel free to add me. Everyone needs another vague acquaintance on their buddy list, right?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be honest I've never played online before. I have Xbox live gold and I have a ps3 account which I use for DLC but I don't know how to add people. :get

·
Registered
131 Posts
PSN: Megalith_Head

I play the average amount of FPS and other things :3

EDIT:
I'll be honest I've never played online before. I have Xbox live gold and I have a ps3 account which I use for DLC but I don't know how to add people. :get
It's actually very easy for PSN and I'll walk you through it!

1. Be signed into PSN

2. In the main PS3 menu scroll all the way to the right and go into the "Friends" tab

3. Scroll up a little and you'll see "Add a Friend"

4. Press X on that and it'll tell you about how you need to send a request to add someone to your Friends list. Press X to OK this.

5. It should open a message window for you. In the "To" box you should type in someone's PSN name exactly as we've provided :3 You can press down on the D-pad or analog stick to send a little message along with the request.

6. If all went well they'll get the friend request and accept the add.

That's it! Lemme know if you need help with anything else :3

·
Registered
37 Posts
PSN: Megalith_Head

I play the average amount of FPS and other things :3

EDIT:
It's actually very easy for PSN and I'll walk you through it!

1. Be signed into PSN

2. In the main PS3 menu scroll all the way to the right and go into the "Friends" tab

3. Scroll up a little and you'll see "Add a Friend"

4. Press X on that and it'll tell you about how you need to send a request to add someone to your Friends list. Press X to OK this.

5. It should open a message window for you. In the "To" box you should type in someone's PSN name exactly as we've provided :3 You can press down on the D-pad or analog stick to send a little message along with the request.

6. If all went well they'll get the friend request and accept the add.

That's it! Lemme know if you need help with anything else :3
Thank you very much. :)

I'm going to log onto my ps3 now and see if I can add everyone. I haven't had the console long I've only got three games lol.

Edit:

I don't see to have the add a friend button how strange. oO

My ps3 account is futurexhokage for anyone who wants to add me though and I'll figure out my xbox one next xD

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is very odd indeed o.o It should be between "Block List" and "Players Met" hm...are you sure you're signed in? It'll only show your Message box under the Friends tab if you aren't. Not trying to make you seem dumb or anything D: Just trying to help you troubleshoot this :3 And I'll add you just to see if anything happens.

Also, which games do you own :3?

double edit: PSN says your account doesn't exist o.o When you hover over the "Playstation Network" icon does it show "Sign Up for Playstation Network" available?

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is very odd indeed o.o It should be between "Block List" and "Players Met" hm...are you sure you're signed in? It'll only show your Message box under the Friends tab if you aren't. Not trying to make you seem dumb or anything D: Just trying to help you troubleshoot this :3 And I'll add you just to see if anything happens.

Also, which games do you own :3?

double edit: PSN says your account doesn't exist o.o When you hover over the "Playstation Network" icon does it show "Sign Up for Playstation Network" available?
It's okay I figured out what happened. It wouldn't sign me in because I needed to update my system. I'll everyone shortly. :)#

As for games I have two that came with the console which my Mom picked (lol) which were Harry Potter and Buzz or something. I almost laughed on Christmas Day, I guess she wanted me to be more girly.

I have Resistance 2 and Uncharted 2

·
King of Procrastina-
564 Posts
There was a thread for this a few months ago :D

Gamertag: NaturlLogOfZero

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's okay I figured out what happened. It wouldn't sign me in because I needed to update my system. I'll everyone shortly. :)#

As for games I have two that came with the console which my Mom picked (lol) which were Harry Potter and Buzz or something. I almost laughed on Christmas Day, I guess she wanted me to be more girly.

I have Resistance 2 and Uncharted 2
Awww I don't have those D: I've gotttt:

-Borderlands
-Call of Duty 4
-Modern Warfare 2
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Little Big Planet
-Killzone 2
-Castle Crashers
-Dead Nation
-Lead and Gold
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2
andddd that's it as far as online games go.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Jamie is quite nice and fun to play with. :)

Xbox Gamertag: ImmortalxApathy

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
Steam - hellfire412

* A fellow Sas-er tried to add me to steam not to long ago, but for some reason it didn't work :um - can any of guys shine a light on the issue??

·
Registered
278 Posts
360: atchaos4life
PSN: addictedtochaos

On 360 I play Halo, Rock Band, Guitar Hero
Never played anything on PSN other than the Metal Gear Online beta.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts