• Somehow I hate it

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • All hail hypnotoad!

Votes: 9 16.4%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
amazing show. i've seen all the episodes but every time i watch it i still enjoy it and laugh out loud. the recent new episodes released on dvd are pretty good too. i really wish they would bring it back.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
I think it's a good show, but I don't watch it anymore because I've seen the reruns that come on Comedy Central too many times.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Hilarious!

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
I voted All hail hypnotoad, but I think I didn't understand the poll.
What I meant was that I love Futurama.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Its like the Simpsons for me. I feel like Ive seen every episode and its just not that funny after seeing it repeated weekly. So meh.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I love that show, though I haven't caught an episode recently.
I know every episode, been watching since it first came out, and I can watch over and over.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have all the episodes and movies on DVD so i'm a bit "fururama-ed out"
Try "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law". It's off-the-wall humor
If you like Futurama, you'll probably Like Harvey Birdman. Particularly good episodes are: "Back to the Present" with the Jetsons, and one where Birdman defends Fred Flintstone who has been accused of being a mob boss. There is also an episode where Harvey defends Shaggy and Scooby on a drug rap.

Essentially, Birdman has retired from being a superhero, is now a lawyer and defends all those
old Hanna-Barbera characters in crazy legal cases.

Girls will like episodes where a girl with a crush on Harvey decides to become "Birdgirl"

There are a few episodes here:

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/harvey-birdman-attorney-at-law/W7S6Eo5C3cgxgBZt0LxQpQD1afU#s1

there are other places to watch it as well, just do a search

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I have all the episodes and movies on DVD so i'm a bit "fururama-ed out"
Try "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law". It's off-the-wall humor
If you like Futurama, you'll probably Like Harvey Birdman. Particularly good episodes are: "Back to the Present" with the Jetsons, and one where Birdman defends Fred Flintstone who has been accused of being a mob boss. There is also an episode where Harvey defends Shaggy and Scooby on a drug rap.

Essentially, Birdman has retired from being a superhero, is now a lawyer and defends all those
old Hanna-Barbera characters in crazy legal cases.

Girls will like episodes where a girl with a crush on Harvey decides to become "Birdgirl"

There are a few episodes here:

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/harvey-birdman-attorney-at-law/W7S6Eo5C3cgxgBZt0LxQpQD1afU#s1

there are other places to watch it as well, just do a search
I love Harvey Birdman. Awesome show.

·
Registered
310 Posts
To me Futurama is way better than The Simpsons. It's a great series. It's funny, wacky, interesting since it is set in the future, and fascinating since it has time travel and alternate timelines (especially in that first movie which I really liked). The Fry/Leela plot was always intriguing too.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I liked it for a while, can't remember why I stopped watching it though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts