Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what movies/parts of a movie did you laugh out loud the most at?

The Naked Gun 3 1/3, the part where he is at the awards show and poses as phil donahue (?) and reads from the projector what he is not suppose to be saying.., as well as the dance number, espeically when i slides under all the other dancers and hits them each in the groin.. It still makes me smile when i think about it..
I don't know how i'd be alive today without Leslie Neilson movies :popcorn :boogie :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dumb and Dumber....

What do you get when you cross a bulldog with a ****zu...

a Bullsh!t.

ahahahahaha

·
Registered
282 Posts
Anything in "In and Out". Love that movie. Like the Oscars with Glenn Close-- when wishfulthinking mentioned an awards show, it made me think of that.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
History of the World (Part I): Moses: "God has given us fifteen (drops tablet)...oops...ten! Ten Commandments for all to obey" :lol

Young Frankenstein: Dr. Frankenstein: "Who's brain did you get?" Igor: "Abby someone". Dr. F: "Abby who?" Igor: "Abby Normal".

Groundhog Day: Bill Murray trying to kill himself, only to keep coming back to life and it still being Groundhog Day.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Too many to mention: The opening credits, Black Knight, the enchanter named "Tim", the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Life of Brian: Singing "Always look on the bright side of life" as he's being crucified.

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
The part in "The Witches of Eastwick" where Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon use the voodoo doll on Jack Nicholson. The ice cream, the feathers, the church... oh man, I couldn't breathe the first time I saw that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
OFFICE SPACE

Funny all around but I liked when they stole the copier that sucked in the office and gave it a gangsta beatdown.... office space that sums up how I would like to be mentally just not givin a F-in care about anything :lol

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Miss Congeniality - Near the end when they're fighting over the crown while William Shatner just sings on

Rat Race - Every part with the two brothers.. the car going up the airport anteana and when they were about to be smashed by the monster truck

Holy Grail - The bunny!!

Waynes World - "Cha and monkeys might fly out of my butt" :lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Jnmcda0 said:
History of the World (Part I): Moses: "God has given us fifteen (drops tablet)...oops...ten! Ten Commandments for all to obey" :lol

Young Frankenstein: Dr. Frankenstein: "Who's brain did you get?" Igor: "Abby someone". Dr. F: "Abby who?" Igor: "Abby Normal".

Groundhog Day: Bill Murray trying to kill himself, only to keep coming back to life and it still being Groundhog Day.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Too many to mention: The opening credits, Black Knight, the enchanter named "Tim", the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Life of Brian: Singing "Always look on the bright side of life" as he's being crucified.
Those are all classics, you defenatly know your comedy ;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I forgot to mention Monty Python and the Holy Grail, well, lots of parts made me laugh, but the the best was when they enountered the knight guarding their way through the forest, they fight and end up severing all his limbs to which he replies 'It's only a flesh wound!"

·
Registered
71 Posts
Monty Python: Intermission coming at the climax of the movie. The whole bridge scene is just hillarious

·
Registered
435 Posts
lol yeah quest for the holy grail is frigging genius... and when they come to rescue the guy from the castle of women "no really i'm ok!" hehehhehe... and the bit where they're in the cave... "the castle of auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh....." "do you think he died?" "who would actually take the time to write aaaauuuuuuugh?" hehehe...... "and then suddenly the artist suffered a fatal heart attack"... oh god and the bit where he's arguing with the peasants (was this in the holy grail?) about whether or not he's the rightful king heheh... "some tart splashin in a pool is no way to choose a king" etc...

the bit in bruce almighty where he's making the news announcer guy babble crazily lol.... "i ...... likea... dooda.... cha cha...." my brother and i almost choked to death laughing

the bit in anchorman where she slips the swear into the teleprompter lol... and he's totally oblivious... and where they're "prank calling" her and she's pretty much looking right at them lol... ah that movie was great... there was a lotta funny bits, i love will farrel!

heheheh elf had some great bits too... like the santa fight lol... "HE'S A FAKE!!! THAT MAN IS NOT SANTA!!!!!" lol....

some good bits in school of rock... "the truth is... your children have all touched me. and i think i've touched some of them, too." oh god... jack black is such a nut...

·
Registered
328 Posts
not really a movie but one of the funniest things Ive seen in awhile was in aqua teen hunger force, when Carl threw a frisbee for Meatwad but threw it on the roof to be an *******... that was awesome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.