Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Here and Now
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious which one you prefer more. Me, im a veggie person. I don't like very many fruits, just kiwis and grapefruits. Nothing is better than stir-fried veggies though, i could eat em everyday

·
Here and Now
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I refuse to answer. It's like giving an option to choose which one of one's own children to give up to the Nazis. (Or was that too brutally irrelevant?:um)
haha naw, i thought it was pretty funny. Dang, i thought i had all the options covered with "i dont like either". Shoulda known i was wrong!

·
Here and Now
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most people who answer this probably won't even know that most of the things they call 'vegetables' are actually fruits...
I know what your saying, but for the sake of this poll lets not get scientific.

"The noun vegetable usually means an edible plant or part of a plant other than a sweetfruit or seed. This typically means the leaf, stem, or root of a plant.
However, the word is not scientific, and its meaning is largely based on culinary and cultural tradition. Therefore, the application of the word is somewhat arbitrary and subjective. For example, some people consider mushrooms to be vegetables even though they are not plants,[1][2] while others consider them a separate food category.[3] "

This is from wikipedia. Lets go with the "culinary/cultural" defenition

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Both - love both but I guess fruit is a little better

·
Registered
15 Posts
I prefer veggies. I have become slightly intolerant to many soft fruits in the last 10 years or so. Cannot eat plums, pears, strawberries (some local ones are OK), apples and other fruit. I can eat grapes and blueberries, so that is about all I have.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.