Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Little Winged One
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody follow this show? Tonight's episode was fantastic! Can't figure out why Bell was in the Twin Towers.- Anybody have an idea??

· Registered
4,504 Posts
It's because in that alternate world the towers where never destroyed. I didn't miss an episode all season. One of the best shows ever. The revelation that Peter Bishop is actually from an alternate world and that the Peter Bishop of this world died as a child was shocking. I didn't see that coming.

· Little Winged One
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When Dunham walked in to meet Bell-did you notice the newspaper on his desk? The headline read-Obama welcomed to new White House.- In that dimension did the White House get destroyed by the terrorists instead of the Twin Towers??

· Registered
1,488 Posts
It's because in that alternate world the towers where never destroyed. I didn't miss an episode all season. One of the best shows ever. The revelation that Peter Bishop is actually from an alternate world and that the Peter Bishop of this world died as a child was shocking. I didn't see that coming.
Is that who he is? I guess I didn't put two and two together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.