Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TOOL
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this might seem like a really stupid triumph. But I still want to write about it. For some reason, I feel really anxious requesting friendships (on SAS) even when I've kinda talked to the people. I am not really sure why, I guess fear of rejection? Anyway, I decided to overcome it by just picking people at random and adding them. Most people are thanking me for adding them, it felt nice :)

I guess most of the stuff I'm scared of is in my head.

·
Banned
1,593 Posts
I think SA makes things seem worse than they really are, in reality there are a lot of friendly people on this site, who would be more than happy to add you, V. I do get that as well sometimes when adding people, so I know where you're coming from.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just accepted :). I agree I think alot of people are nice here and would accept it. I defiently know the feeling and get anxious when I request friends for Facebook.

·
Still Running
387 Posts
Friendship requests?

I want to be freinds too.:um

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
is there a "more than just friends" request?

·
I like to shoot jumpshots
291 Posts
Ok this might seem like a really stupid triumph. But I still want to write about it. For some reason, I feel really anxious requesting friendships (on SAS) even when I've kinda talked to the people. I am not really sure why, I guess fear of rejection? Anyway, I decided to overcome it by just picking people at random and adding them. Most people are thanking me for adding them, it felt nice :)

I guess most of the stuff I'm scared of is in my head.
hey bro...add me :) I won't reject you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts