Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't shake that gut feeling that my friend just uses me for his own gain. I gave him pills, and did stupid **** for him that could get me in trouble. What I mean to convey is that the friendship is parasitic. I mean, he's given social opportunities and I've experimented a little bit with drugs but it's never worked out for some reason.

It's almost like he's got feelings for me, but I don't. Or maybe it's his facade to take my drugs because I'm emotionally depraved and pathetic. If I continue down this friendship I'll probably end up in debt or something. I just want to cut off the friendship for some reason. It's like intuition is telling me something that I can't ignore.

The thing is, I've got this dependent personality. I'm indecisive which he's pointed out. So it's like I'm stuck in between what's the right choice. It seems obvious but feels wrong. I'm not gay or homophobic. I don't know if I'm making sense.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Ask him for something back and see how he responds. If you feel hes taking too much from you or making you do things you're not comfortable with, talk to him about it and put your foot down. If he really is your friend he'll come around, if not he'll be no lose

1 - 2 of 2 Posts