Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get back into the online multiplayer first person shooter games and was wondering what was still popular? The last game I bought was UT2004 so that's about how old my pc is and probably what my graphics can handle, lol. I don't want something that is so big that I can't make a name for myself if I get good, but I want something that still has a lot of people in it. I know about counter strike, but not real sure about bf2 or cod4. Are those still going strong and worth getting, or is there another game that's better? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Counter-strike Source is still the best IMO. Thousands of servers and players all the time. Left 4 Dead is also a lot of fun but you need friends to play with to really get the full potential. I have BF2 and there aren't a lot of servers or players anymore, and the ones still playing are really good at it so prepare to be pwned. COD4 looks cool and I've heard it's pretty popular, I might buy it one of these days.

·
In a deep deep hole
400 Posts
Counter-strike Source is still the best IMO.
agree! some people still play counter strike 1.6 because they think its even better.

CoD 4 Modern warfare 2 is expected in november, i'll definitely get that, the first one was so good.

i've been playing Crysis multiplayer recently which is pretty cool, and L4D is good fun if you can find good people to play with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts