Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a weird pimple on my face, and it seems like it just appeared today. Looks like it has a bit of white head and when I tried to pop it, it didn't pop. I tried pressing down on it and it didn't fell like there a bump or a sac of pus. It Does seem to react to rubbing alcohol and feels like a normal pimple to me.

it just seems weird that not popping and not feeling like a bump or sac of puss underneath. So it's starting to worry me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pimple does react to rubbing alcohol.
I have been sweating a lot more lately due to working out. Could that be causing an usual pimple for me. I have noticed that I'm getting more pimples lately in general.
and I've also been doing better job at putting the pimple meds on my face. Could that cause a pimple not grow the way it normally would?

·
Administrator
9,230 Posts
Washing your face after exercising and putting tea tree oil on your pimples should help. They are nothing to worry about and will go away on their own.

I have noticed you have a lot of health concerns you are worried about. Writing all of the things that are worrying you in a notebook and taking it to a doctor might be a good idea so that they can reassure you that everything is normal as well as possibly assess you for hypochondria.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tried popping it, and nothing came out just a bit of blood.
Also tried putting pimple creams on it. It gives the same reaction that I get when I put on most pimple. Which is some slight pain.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried scratching the dead around the pimple.(It could have been the pimple stuff I've been putting on it.) Looks like I might have tore off a bit of the top lay of the skin around it, but the pimple it's self wasn't bleeding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts