·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do when you become lonely?

·
Recluse
835 Posts
Sleep, write depressing rants, contemplate that which must not be discussed on this board.

·
Just chilling
223 Posts
I grab a beer and listen to some classical tunes :rain:drunk:?

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
Sleep, write depressing rants, contemplate that which must not be discussed on this board.
I hope you don't ever consider "that must not be discussed". :(
Don't give up Nick because you're not alone. :group

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
Honestly? I watch a lot of movies.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I watch tv, listen to the kANE sHOW(morning radio show), bullsh*t around online, go on this site EVERYDAY, blog, listen to music

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Surf the net mostly... l've been trying to get back into my artwork. Someone introduced me to "paper-clay"... and I'll be making some parakeet earrings for my 'sis for Christmas. I'll post a pic if I get a chance. :)

·
Banned
320 Posts
Wallow in self-pity, berate myself for wallowing in self-pity, envy those who have friends, envy those with lovers, sulk, read, continue wallowing in self-pity, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat, ad nauseum.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm not exactly friendless, i have a few on-line ones but my local friends are not really there for me much lately. Generally i get upset that i let my fears stop me from meeting new friends, envy people with friends or lovers, i get feelings of hopelessness and severe depression, sometimes i cry out of sheer frusteration other times i get angry. Then i usually sit on the computer playing games, eat junkfood then sleep. By the time the next day comes around i'm fine again. Repeat cycle.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I keep myself busy. For me the best way to escape reality for a little while is to put on my headphones and go for a 5 mile run. Or I'll go kill a few hours at the gym.

Other than that I watch ESPN around the clock or get online and play around.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts