Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg last weekend was soooooooooooooooooooo huge. the whole city of adelaide stopped to watch the port adelaide/adelaide crows elimination final!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course!!!!!!!!! my team the mighty crows, walked all over port winning by 83 points!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooooooooooo awesome :banana

challenge now is to beat west coast over there this weekend, if soooo then grand final here we come YAY!!!!!

ps.
just a thought on sport + sa, i think it helps sa quite a bit, as sport seems to bring people together. saturday night after the game my bf, his brother and i were standing out in the middle of the main road waving our scarfes and getting beeps!!, i was talking to all sorts of strangers, then this group of guys came up to us also celebrating and i just went straight ahead hugging them and talking like id known them my whole life!!! i guess in the excitement of a big sporting event, my sa can deminise, only for me to wonder the next day what happened and wish that i could always be like that. just some thoughts anyways

carn the crows!!!!!!!!!! :clap

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sigh

yes yes Australian Rules Football.

to score you have to kick the ball between the middle posts (there is 4 posts) a goal is worth 6 points, a point is worth 1.

best game in the world...check out http://afl.com.au/

·
Registered
497 Posts
Someone should tell those aussies to work on their defense. :)

(The score of last night's football game in the states was Eagles 10, Falcons 14.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Australian footballers have excellent defense techniques thank you very much.........it was just Port Adelaide, they suck!!!!!!!

CROWS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

·
The b**** is back
1,121 Posts
Ugh, am so disgusted Barry the thug beat the striking charge. He won't have learnt a thing, of course, beyond the fact that he got away with it. Jerk. At least he didn't get the Brownlow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I disagree pyramid, barry should have got off like he did, there was nothing in it.

i think barry is picked on unfairly a fair bit, its true he looks like a thug but he plays like a professional!!!!!

not that i really care, i dont care who wins this weekend, crows should have got there :(

·
The b**** is back
1,121 Posts
Do you think so? I thought it looked pretty rough. Then again, I am a Saints fan so perhaps I'm just a leeetle biased. Good thing he didn't hit Nicky Riewoldt, is all I can say, or he'd have me to answer to as well as the tribunal. :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts