Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't leave the house alone and therefore I can't work, now, for a long time this caused so much stress for us because we were always struggling for money and asking people for help.

Now, I signed on for Employment and Support Allowance because it really was grinding us into the ground not having any money and I get £100 a week for it which is more than enough to cover the rent etc.

Anyway, they've just backdated it and given me £1,400 which is brilliant because it's gotten rid of all my other concerns - the money troubles and debts from a while back.

I couldn't even focus on starting to get over my SA when I had rent worries, food worries, debt worries etc. because all that bogged me down so much. Not to mention the whole work issue.

So now, I can focus on what's important, knowing I don't have to worry about money anymore.

I start therapy tomorrow and can now focus on getting over my SA so I can be normal once again :) I know it will take time, but i'm convinced i'll get over it in the end, no matter how severe it is at the moment.

So here's to looking forward and not having added stresses anymore! :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts