Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this last weekend. I thought it was entertaining... maybe a little far-fetched. The reason I brought it up is because in the movie when they were questioning the women's sanity she brought up that she had been taking klonopin for anxiety for the last 2 weeks. Just suprised me as I don't think I've ever heard klonopin mentioned outside here or the doctor's office. I guess I thought cool, someone actually knows people take this for anxiety. Guess I'm sick of all the Paxil ads and such, while debatedly the most helpful (generally i mean, so don't jump on me :b ) anxiety drugs are benzo's like klonopin. Although I think they were trying to hint to her it might be causing her to be dilusional. :sus

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
There was one thing about the movie that bugged me the most. Where the Arabs at the start of the movie looking out their window the same Arabs on the plane? They dressed similar and both pairs had one guy with a beard and another without one. It seems to me that they were trying to make some kind of political statement.

·
Registered
86 Posts
the second half of the movie was ridiculous in my opinion, and as for using a made up plane just made the film lose all credibility. the ending is one of the worst ive ever seen in any hollywood film. the only thing good about it was jodie fosters performance

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
I thought the movie was okay, I liked it. The ending had some corny scenes but I guess that's to be expected. Yeah, I also noticed that she mentioned she was taking klonopin pills for anxiety which kind of surprised me.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
wituckius said:
There was one thing about the movie that bugged me the most. Where the Arabs at the start of the movie looking out their window the same Arabs on the plane? They dressed similar and both pairs had one guy with a beard and another without one. It seems to me that they were trying to make some kind of political statement.
I wished they had explained those parts of the movie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.