Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
All I want to know (just kidding I want to know everything) is if it was what you expected it to be?
I expected it to not be as good, and it wasn't. I do have a thing for getting attached to stuff, but I didn't get attached. It felt so relieving that the monkey is finally off my back.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I expected it to not be as good, and it wasn't. I do have a thing for getting attached to stuff, but I didn't get attached. It felt so relieving that the monkey is finally off my back.
So it was not as good as you were expecting it to be, but you expected that? (Forgive me for needing clarification. I'm sick and hopped up on cold medicine.)

My first time I just remember thinking "I'm actually having sex" over and over.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
So it was not as good as you were expecting it to be, but you expected that? (Forgive me for needing clarification. I'm sick and hopped up on cold medicine.)
I knew it wasn't going to be as well. But I wasn't expecting her positive reaction to my virginity. She asked me before it, "Are you a virgin?" and I said yes. I was hoping she didn't ask, but I feel better that I was honest and she understood.

My first time I just remember thinking "I'm actually having sex" over and over.
I was too.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
congrats. so how did it happen? this ur gf or what?

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
congrats. so how did it happen? this ur gf or what?
She asked me to be her FWB. But she is the type of girl I would date. It was awesome, man.

Glad I didn't follow that PUA crap. It wouldn't have happened if I wasn't the nice guy that I was. Goes to show that there is hope for the "nice guys" out there.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
She asked me to be her FWB. But she is the type of girl I would date. It was awesome, man.

Glad I didn't follow that PUA crap. It wouldn't have happened if I wasn't the nice guy that I was. Goes to show that there is hope for the "nice guys" out there.
I'm extremely nice and my first gf I got after researching PUA stuff and applying it in "the field" for a while to get my confidence up. Not sure where you get that PUA stuff makes you a mean person.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
I'm extremely nice and my first gf I got after researching PUA stuff and applying it in "the field" for a while to get my confidence up. Not sure where you get that PUA stuff makes you a mean person.
PUA doesn't make you mean...just cocky in a kind of way. But different girls like different qualities, some from PUA or not. But, good for you.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Congratulations man

·
Registered
196 Posts
Good job. I am hoping to incidentally get to the same point (not pursuing it as a direct goal but incidentally hope to find the right time sooner than later.)

First kiss and first time though, that's pretty bold. I can admit of a few kisses but not much more. Go big or go home as some of the dudes would say.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts