Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am not only new at this site, but I am new at bloggin, chatting, forums, everthing. I have no clue how to do this. I'm trying to follow the links on this site but I'm still a little lost. Can anyone help me get started, please? I think I filled out a profile but it didn't seem complete. Anyway, I suffer from depression which I know has a great deal to do with my withdrawal from people. I am living in a new neighborhood and, as usual, I simply don't know how to reach out to new people, get together with them, follow through with contacts and activities. I'm 55 years old, have lived in the same city for nearly 30 years and there is maybe one person I can call and get together with. I used to think it was other people. But now I know this is mostly my problem. I need help. Thanks so much.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey dulcimur welcome. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome Dulcimur! It looks like you filled out your profile correctly :) I also suffer from depression, and I've moved a couple of times over the past three years (with a third move coming up) so I can relate to not being able to get out there and make new friends.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, Dulcimur! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.