Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AwkLee
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ally. I guess you can say I believe I have SA. I find it strange to be this way, I mean I have no idea why I'm like this! :/ But I want to conquer it someway and somehow. Maybe I need some help,I would really appreciate it if someone could possibly help me out of this since I'm new to this. I'm just really tired of being like this. Thanks for taking the time to read this rant. This is my first step.

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
Welcome Ally :) I'm sure you can find what you're looking for here. There are many ways to deal with SA. If you can't find any existing threads of what you want to know just post up any question you have.

All the best

·
hmm.
334 Posts
Welcome to SAS Ally :) There are many useful threads on how to deal with SA here, and lots of friendly people :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, AwkLee! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Ally, welcome to :sas

·
AwkLee
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Ally :) I'm sure you can find what you're looking for here. There are many ways to deal with SA. If you can't find any existing threads of what you want to know just post up any question you have.

All the best
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need someone to talk to about (insert topic), feel free to msg me at any time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts