Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been going threw social anxiety for many years. I have tried many things to make it better for me i went to numerous councilors, was on medication for a period of time but it lead to me being sick with constant brain shakes and i was unable to fucus in school. Im currently not taking any medication or seeing any one for help. For a while i was actually doing better with my anziety. But i believe it was because school had ended, and well.. sumemr is almost over and i start school again in 2 weeks. I cannot explain how scared i am. I have friends but they are mostly older than me and are either attending higher levels of education or working. Im still in highschool, but thankfully this is my last year.

Any ways, i guess what im hoping for is that maybe someone could help give me advice on what i can do to be more social. Don't get me wrong i love to talk to people and can be very chatty. But im terribly shy and i have been threw alot of emotional pain do to people threatening me and making fun of me for many many years. Now im fine in a class room talking to people, mostly... but in the halls and durring lunch im alone and terrified. Its hard to breath and walk and i get dizzy and want to cry.

Any ideas of what i can do to pass my time durring the lunch hours of highschool?

P.S. sorry for the long message but i just want to say as much as i can so someone could help me. I have just found this website and i hope it works. if not ill remove my account and try else where.

·
Back again ...
3,727 Posts
Hi Nessa Toaster. Welcome to SAS.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Nessa Toaster welcome. :hyper

·
bobbie
19 Posts
Hi there, I am in therapy right now and I have been living with this anxiety for years ever since I can remember, you need to find a good dr. there are many of them out there. At lunch? well find a good book to read, that's what I would do.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, NessaToaster! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts