Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm due to go on a date in an hour, he comes from 30 miles away and he says he'll be 30 mins early but we're due to go for a meal then the cinema and the film doesn't start till 8.20 (gmt london) so I'm worried we're going to be hanging around without a lot to say to each other.

He was asking me to wear a low cut top and its freezing aswell!

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
I'm due to go on a date in an hour, he comes from 30 miles away and he says he'll be 30 mins early but we're due to go for a meal then the cinema and the film doesn't start till 8.20 (gmt london) so I'm worried we're going to be hanging around without a lot to say to each other.

Oh that's a bad sign, sounds like he either wants a lay or is kinda controlling. But I know what you mean! Im incredibly nervous and awkward when I meet up with someone. Ive never been on a date though, so I imagine it would be much more anxiety inducing. I wish you luck though! Just try to stay calm and remember its not the end of the world if you do stumble or something small goes wrong :)

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
Wow! Don't do it! (If it is not too late). If he asks why, just say it is freezing out and say you thought he was being sarcastic. I can't believe somebody would tell another person what to wear on the first date. Maybe he really was joking? I mean, he had to be, right??? I can see asking somebody to dress nice if you were going somewhere classy, but a low cut top!?!? :um

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
I actually came here thinking the same thing. After re-reading the original post, it sounded a lot stranger than when I originally read it. Hopefully all is well.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I went and he was nice, we kissed and have been texting each other but they've started to come to a stalemate and it seems we don't have that much to talk to each other about really.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts