Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your favourite-est, most essential-est addons for firefox?

I've got:

Flashblock (which I love, love, love!)
Download statusbar
Webmail Notifier
Google Reader Watcher
New tab homepage

I've experimented with many others, but I didn't find any of them to be useful enough to keep around.

·
Banned
12,148 Posts
I have one called Save Image In Folder which is just indispensable once you get used to it. You just set it up to save pictures in designated folders and then whenever you want to save an image, you select the appropriate folder. It's great because you don't have to go looking for the right folder to save it in. And it automatically names the images too so you don't have issues with duplicate filenames. Only problem is that sometimes it doesn't work right. 90% of the time it does.

Linkification is also indispensable IMO.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I generally use Safari since it looks/feels a bit more Mac-like, but I find Firefox is indispensable for web development, thanks in part to Firebug. Great for tackling pesky CSS behaviour, debugging scripts, and profiling.

Although, I should add that if you do any web development, you probably already know this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.