Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 more days until I finish my uni degree. Most people would be sooooo excited....me im scared ****less!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes so studying for 17 years hasnt been a walk in the park anxiety wise but I cant see how getting full time work will be any better.

And in the meantime my anxiety is skyrocketing as I cant control what is going to happen next. everything is unknown.

I guess i wish I could celebrate with everyone else, but im so scared about what is next :stu

·
Registered
610 Posts
first of all, congrats on graduating! (i'm sooo jealous! i still have 4 and a half years to go!)

i'm sure you're not the only one who is feeling anxious about going to the "real" world. everyone is probably feeling a little bit anxious about it, i know i would. for the first time, there's no school, no classes, no professors, just "real" people. you'll be fine, you spent 17 years preparing for this moment! good luck :)

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
Congrats :yay

I'm afraid too :afr I think most people are.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I understand how you feel...I graduate in December and I have no clue what is going to happen after that. I have to plan everything way in advance know what is going to happen before it actually does and I don't have a plan yet.

Maybe delay the real world and go to grad school?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts