Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after just over a year I have managed to lose 95 pounds, going from 260 pounds to 165. My SA is still a problem regardless of the weight loss, but it certainly has gotten much better :) I did various things to accomplish this goal, such as walking, jogging, tennis, yard work for my dad which is nothing new really, eating right, and just staying POSITIVE. I hit so many walls where I would not drop a pound for over a week but I stayed at it, and now I look and feel 100% different. Here is a before and after Pic :)

I am like 16 in the pic but w/e lol that wassss me....

I wanted to share my success story to help motivate others who are trying to lose weight, it is entirely possible, all you have to do is stay motivated!

P.S: **** you stretch marks XD

·
On the Road to Normal
219 Posts
Congratulations! You look great. I'm halfway to my own goal, I've got another 50 lbs. to go. It's great to hear from someone who's made it all the way.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Wow, you look great. You didn't look bad before though. Congratulations!

I often look at my "fat pictures" when I have a craving for something wicked, and then I think about how hard it was for me to drop a pound.

·
Banned
2,397 Posts
I've been trying to lose weight for years but I've only gained weight-lol

you look great. good job.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!!

@Ry, Just stay focuses and constantly change the exercise routine up to avoid hitting walls :).

·
Powerful Beyond Measure
120 Posts
Congratulations mate! That's awesome, you look really good! How long did it take you to drop the weight? Lol @ the stretch marks comment. :D

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
You are incredibly AWESOOOOOOOOOOme! I need to lose 30 lbs and you have inspired me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts