Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main reason I have SA is because of my acne and a while ago I went to see a doctor and I was SO nervous to show him my face without make up, because the only people who have seen it like that are my family members.

I got a medication! And since then, my face has been getting clearer and clearer and I am SO happy and most of all relieved :boogie

Maybe I'll be able to start living my life without trying to hide my face all the friggin time! :roll

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
Awesome. Hopefully the medication works!

I've never had really bad acne, but I've found that changing your pillow case, or flipping your pillow each night so that you never sleep with your face on the same part of the pillow helps a lot. The oil from the acne spreads on your pillow to other parts of your face. Changing pillow cases often helps!

Also, if you get a really big and bad zit, putting some toothpaste on it will dry it right out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. Hopefully the medication works!

I've never had really bad acne, but I've found that changing your pillow case, or flipping your pillow each night so that you never sleep with your face on the same part of the pillow helps a lot. The oil from the acne spreads on your pillow to other parts of your face. Changing pillow cases often helps!

Also, if you get a really big and bad zit, putting some toothpaste on it will dry it right out.
Yeah, I know these tricks, but my acne is so bad that there isn't a pillow case clean enough or a toothpaste so powerful that they could even remotely help my acne. Trust me, I've tried! :roll

·
♥ Koshechka ♥
30 Posts
The main reason I have SA is because of my acne and a while ago I went to see a doctor and I was SO nervous to show him my face without make up, because the only people who have seen it like that are my family members.

I got a medication! And since then, my face has been getting clearer and clearer and I am SO happy and most of all relieved :boogie

Maybe I'll be able to start living my life without trying to hide my face all the friggin time! :roll
Great to hear, Dear! You'll definitely garner more confidence which you already seem to be gaining now. Good luck with everything. ♥

1 - 5 of 5 Posts