Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will fail. So why even try? Firstly I'm trying to get my driving license now, but I already know I will fail. I'm a clumsy loser, so I won't pass the driving test. I won't even pass the writting test. For that my parents will hate me for a bit, cause lessons and taking tests costs alot money. But my parents will get off that hate a little later, but then I will do bad at my high school exams, cause I'm too ****ed up and have not motivation to do them as good as I want. So my parents will really hate me by then and will think I just don't have a care in a world and failing everything on purpose. So they will be mad angry on me and won't give me any money and I won't go to any universitie or college. By then I will need to get off my parents flat so I will try to get somekind of hard physical job that pays low. Something like a worker in constructions or something. Then I will rent somekind of ****hole to live. I will work the job I hate, after work I will come back to my lonely ****hole place and feel all tired and depressed, So then I will log on my computer and play somekind of MMO till late night. I would get my high level character in that MMO and would gank low level characters and call them noobs. By doing that I will let out my pathetic anger and despair on others. I wouldn't need much money for life like that and my ****ty job would work fine for me. I would eat very little, sleep little and shower maybe just once a week. I won't workout anymore or do anything else then play MMO's and go to work. Sound ****ing awesome doesn't it? Real ****ing hitting bottom plan. I won't need to try hard anymore, I won't need to think how to overcome SA and stuff. Life would be plain and simple. I think thats the way I'll have to go. Maybe I'm just not supposed to be happy and live fufilling life, maybe I'm just not supposed to achieve anything in life... Oh **** my bullshti again.

·
^Yes, that's me.
183 Posts
Wrong section of the forum dude.

Judging by your enthusiasm for life and your use of words that match the vocabulary of a rapper, I'm guessing you're feeling depressed tonight.

Depression is a very interesting thing. The important thing to realize is that it's simply a chemical reaction your body is having. Think about that for a bit. It's unfortunate that we, as people, tend to have such negative thoughts. Let me ask you this; when was the last time you aspired to achieve something? Say, a goal of some sort.

I think that's what you're lacking. You have key things handled for you (food, shelter, financial support), and consequently, you feel like you have everything you need, yet nothing you want. Think about how fortunate you are in this case- you have enough leisure time to think about things that make you inadequate as a human being. This causes the repetition of the depression cycle. Think of how different your life would be if you didn't have food, shelter or financial support. You certainly wouldn't be concerned with depression- I'll tell you that.

I suggest you get some self-improvement tapes. Get yourself some goals, and get a part-time job while in school. Pay for your own things. Start getting your life together because sitting here writing out your frustrations is only a temporary relief from your problems.

Objectify your social anxiety.

I personally believe that social anxiety is a fear of being embarassed due to a deep desire of being liked by everybody. If you actually embarass yourself in small doses (or step out of your comfort zone in small bits), you'll eventually become socially numb, and thus you'll be able to achieve whatever you wish in that aspect. Again, this is done by setting goals. Try to talk to 10 strangers this weekend. And rather than worry about what they think of you, think of it like this; "I'm accomplishing a task currently, and the result doesn't matter."

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wrong section of the forum dude.

Judging by your enthusiasm for life and your use of words that match the vocabulary of a rapper, I'm guessing you're feeling depressed tonight.

Depression is a very interesting thing. The important thing to realize is that it's simply a chemical reaction your body is having. Think about that for a bit. It's unfortunate that we, as people, tend to have such negative thoughts. Let me ask you this; when was the last time you aspired to achieve something? Say, a goal of some sort.

I think that's what you're lacking. You have key things handled for you (food, shelter, financial support), and consequently, you feel like you have everything you need, yet nothing you want. Think about how fortunate you are in this case- you have enough leisure time to think about things that make you inadequate as a human being. This causes the repetition of the depression cycle. Think of how different your life would be if you didn't have food, shelter or financial support. You certainly wouldn't be concerned with depression- I'll tell you that.

I suggest you get some self-improvement tapes. Get yourself some goals, and get a part-time job while in school. Pay for your own things. Start getting your life together because sitting here writing out your frustrations is only a temporary relief from your problems.

Objectify your social anxiety.

I personally believe that social anxiety is a fear of being embarassed due to a deep desire of being liked by everybody. If you actually embarass yourself in small doses (or step out of your comfort zone in small bits), you'll eventually become socially numb, and thus you'll be able to achieve whatever you wish in that aspect. Again, this is done by setting goals. Try to talk to 10 strangers this weekend. And rather than worry about what they think of you, think of it like this; "I'm accomplishing a task currently, and the result doesn't matter."
Haha, vocabulary of a rapper. That made me laugh.
Well I had goals just a year before. I always had somekind of goals or things I want to achieve. But you know what I'm never happy with my final result, nothing ever goes good for me no matter how hard I try. Every year everything just gets worse and worse and worse and I don't want to even try anymore. So maybe it's not worth to work hard for me and try to change anything. I'm just a failure who will never succeed, I guess my purpose is just to fail.
But anyway thx for reply to my stupid post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts