Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last September I went to a party of the girlfriend of a friend of mine. I really liked one of her friends there, but I didn't talk to her, because I didn't have the nerves and found out that she had a boyfriend.

That friend of mine plays in a band and yesterday he had to perform so I went out to go watch him. His girlfriend and that friend of her was there. After the performance my friend was talking to some other guys and his girlfriend went to the bathroom so she was standing there alone. I finally got the nerves to talk to her. After that she started talking to me a lot during the evening and we talked about a lot of things. It really seemed that she wanted to get to know me since she asked me a lot of stuff about my life.
At some point in the evening another guy started to flirt with her so I thought I was done for, but she didn't like his flirting. Almost inmedietly after he went away, she started talking to me again.

I know it's only a small triumph and probably doesn't mean anything but still I feel proud at myself for approaching her, I really enjoyed the evening.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Gongratz man, it's a big achievement :) I know how nervewrecking it can be.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Last September I went to a party of the girlfriend of a friend of mine. I really liked a girl there, but I didn't talk to her, because I didn't have the nerves and found out that she had a boyfriend.

That friend of mine plays in a band and yesterday he had to perform so I went out to go watch him. His girlfriend and that friend of her was there. After the performance my friend was talking to some other guys and his girlfriend went to the bathroom so she was standing there alone. I finally got the nerves to talk to her. After that she started talking to me a lot during the evening and we talked about a lot of things. It really seemed that she wanted to get to know me since she asked me a lot of stuff about my life.
At some point in the evening another guy started to flirt with her so I thought I was done for, but she didn't like his flirting. Almost inmedietly after he went away, she started talking to me again.

I know it's only a small triumph and probably doesn't mean anything but still I feel proud at myself for approaching her, I really enjoyed the evening.
This Friday at school I approached this girl that I have had a crush on for 3 years.....idk if she likes me but I did it and that is what matters

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait I don't mean to be critical but this was done last September? Have you done things since?
No no you misunderstood me I saw her for the first time in September but didn't have the guts to approach her. This happpened last saturday :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
How did she respond? You guys still have contact?
In the three years that i have had a crush on her......i have never actually had a conversation with her.....until I talked to her on Friday.....she seems really nice......I'm currently on spring break and so when I get back I will probably go talk to her again and ask her how her break was and stuff like that........I really want to get to know her though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts