Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Fight!!!!

3K views 67 replies 17 participants last post by  leonardess 
#1 ·
Ok, I've warned you about the lethal weapons attached to the ends of my arms and legs. i can take you all on.

I'm an expert at bare-knuckle boxing, b'ar wrassling, and chicken....scratching. Whatever.

I've been banned in several countries, I am hard as nails. Who's first?

step up!

#6 ·
how much did that guy pay for that costume? he was ripped off. and remember, I'm hard as nails. did I mention that i have psychic superpowers as well. id have all that cutler bent and melted inside of 2 seconds. who's this guy uri geller

#8 ·
Toady??! YOu called me a toady! that's at the top of my list of fightin' words! You're next *points at own eyes, then yours*

did I mention I'm tough as guts?

#16 ·
I had to leave the fight for a while, as I understand there's a mild tizzy happening in the middle east and my phone rang....

then I had to rescue a family from their Volkswagen van which was hanging by its front tires from a precipice with a 30 mile drop.

After a long day of rapelling down K2, there's nothing I like better than a refreshing drink of formaldehyde chased with 40weight.

Excuse me now, I must change, I'm feeling a bit frumpy in these fatigues. And then I've got some fire to eat, as I'm a little peckish after all that chainsaw juggling.

after that the pillows come off! FIGHT!!!!!

#21 ·
I'm not. my name is Clyde and I have a beard. I drive a very large vehicle, equipped with very large tires.

#37 ·
by the way, my whole body's in pain but even unconscious I could still wipe the floor with your weenie ***. and that goes for the rest of you wussies. Thank you for your kind attention, because I'm all about the manners and the beatings. The manners and the beatings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.