Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of it in general? Is it worth trying to improve the home and well being? Any stories of success with it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Totally worth it, generally. I don't know much about feng shui but interior design is fascinating for me. Thinking differently about how your space is arranged can help with every aspect of life, from having a comfortable conversation/lounging space, to helping chi flow better between rooms.. I think its worth looking into.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally worth it, generally. I don't know much about feng shui but interior design is fascinating for me. Thinking differently about how your space is arranged can help with every aspect of life, from having a comfortable conversation/lounging space, to helping chi flow better between rooms.. I think its worth looking into.
Thank you for positive feedback. I agree. I always look into improving the home settings and design. And Feng Shui is an interesting study about it, by the way.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Its totally worth it, Im not too sure about the money & lucky side of things, but feng shui'd rooms will always give you that peaceful vibe you want in your home. :) good luck with that.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its totally worth it, Im not too sure about the money & lucky side of things, but feng shui'd rooms will always give you that peaceful vibe you want in your home. :) good luck with that.
Well, I want to start with it so far to gradually make my home more comfortable. But it is merely a thought now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts