Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sad bidoof is sad
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last monday,in the physical education class,we were playing a game similar to dodgeball called caçador.I dont have the skills(in english) to explain the first game,but in the second,I was trying to avoid being hit by the ball,and since boys coulndt hit girls,I was standing behind a girls almost all the first game and was no different in the second game.
Buuut,one moment,I started to run backwards,and I avoided the ball,but I couldnt controll my legs,and felt really bad in the ground.Like it wasnt enough,I even slipped a little.At that moment,no one seemed to care,and I just laughed and got up.
In class,some people talked about how funny it was,and how bad they felt for me,but not in a mean way,in a way like thet were laughing with me,not at me.Some girl said she saw "my little legs and arms going up" but Im tall,my legs and arms are not little at al.
Besides the fact that I almost broke my arm(I felt some pain the whole week) and at fist I felt embarassed,It wasnt that bad,its looks like it dont even happened.I think that counts as a triumph,dont it?

sorry for confusing english hehe

·
indecisive piece of ****
634 Posts
Last monday,in the physical education class,we were playing a game similar to dodgeball called caçador.I dont have the skills(in english) to explain the first game,but in the second,I was trying to avoid being hit by the ball,and since boys coulndt hit girls,I was standing behind a girls almost all the first game and was no different in the second game.
Buuut,one moment,I started to run backwards,and I avoided the ball,but I couldnt controll my legs,and felt really bad in the ground.Like it wasnt enough,I even slipped a little.At that moment,no one seemed to care,and I just laughed and got up.
In class,some people talked about how funny it was,and how bad they felt for me,but not in a mean way,in a way like thet were laughing with me,not at me.Some girl said she saw "my little legs and arms going up" but Im tall,my legs and arms are not little at al.
Besides the fact that I almost broke my arm(I felt some pain the whole week) and at fist I felt embarassed,It wasnt that bad,its looks like it dont even happened.I think that counts as a triumph,dont it?

sorry for confusing english hehe
Good for you. That's one of the hardest things for me- to let things go and not think about every single little detail that happened. :yes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts