Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Haha, 'man flu'... How's the weather where you are? Drastic changes over the past few days? I've been feeling rather unwell since the weekends, extremely lethargic and low concentration, waking up in the morning exhausted. I don't know whether I'm right, but it might be possibly be a combination of the weather alternating from hot to cold within a day and my slight sleep deprivation.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well done on quitting smoking. Anyway, if you are really feeling that the "cold" is starting to affect your performance during the day, best to hop over to the local GP to see if it's anything other than a flu. If it's a flu well, there's really no way around that but trying to keep your immune system up by making sure you're eating well and giving yourself plenty of rest.

Get well soon!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Haha, no its not my hometown, I'm from Southeast Asia.
Am currently a student in the Uni of Edinburgh and it's just the start of my 2nd year here. Scotland's really lovely :)

·
Banned
974 Posts
Hey TT, Drink plenty of water that will help flush that fever away, and get lots of rest.
Hope you get to feeling better very soon! :squeeze

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hope you're feeling better. Are you being attacked by Amocholes? :eek:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks but No, not at all, it's some minor virus thing thats all. Me n' Amo r Tight :)
I'm glad you're feeling better. I was just kidding around, I saw the duck attacking the lady in your avatar. I know his avatar is a duck. My humor is off sometimes :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts