Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a honest look deep inside of you, are you happy? And if not do you believe one day you will be? :D

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
Deep down: I want to be happy, I am a happy person - but I'm not strong/courageous/entirely willing enough to make myself happy. I say I don't know how, but I think we all know what we must do to lead happy lives.

One day: I believe so, maybe not in this life, and I don't think I fully understand what pure happiness or love is, but I have some idea, and I think it's possible for everyone. So yes, one day :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I feel satisfied with my life at the moment.... I am alive ...I have food..love from my family... things are missing in my life ...like i want to have more experiences and fall in love with someone

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm happy with the way my life is going right now and I can feel myself getting happier every day :) I'm really content with life right now

·
absurdinista
3,011 Posts
I'm not happy, and I don't believe in belief, but I obviously hope I'll feel happiness again some day.

·
Weeeeeeeeee!~
331 Posts
Yay, positive posts!
Although I seem to be happy outside, I can't but help feel like there's a huge gap inside of me. I'm content with my house, my family is a bit...dysfunctional *I think they're secretly aliens, but who knows?*, it's alright though :D!, the people at school are really nice now that I think about it...
Maybe I'm just really the ambitious type and want to do more :p. I really want to discover the mysteries of life, and this world. I have only touched 0.000001%, which isn't much progress at all :s.
Maybe in the near future, like when i'm done with college, i'll be able to have the most freedom to do the heck I want. Unfortunately what's hindering me is my SA :afr.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
No and No, happiness is impossible when I'm genetically inferior to other people
No and no to that - you're a great geezer who wants to make the most of things, I know, you just need to be reminded that's all!
+ what's the deal genetics anyway? We can't see genetics, therefore it doesn't exist :D

·
neurotic to the bone
1,434 Posts
I'm not completely happy right now, but I'm not depressed either. One day, I will be happy, I'll make sure of it :D I hope everyone finds happiness someday as well :)

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Brasilia, Love and happiness is absoltely possible for everyone! Hope you get it one day :)

@gokuchato22, I like your attitude, we have food, a roof above our heads, family, friends....it is a lot more others might have :)

@evelyn11, thisismyusername123, Indeed one day you will! But I am glad you can be happy :)

@mcmuffinme, I also hope you find happiness one day! Just keep on believing and hoping. It is all you have :)

@apx24, You are not :) We are all created equal and unique in our own way.Why would you be less worth than others?

@failed101, High five! We have to learn to be satisfied with the things we have because we could have nothing. We are still alive, and
we still wake up in the morning and breathe! Let's waste our precious energy on good things and invest in happiness. Ahah aliens, they aren't
from another country are they? :D Nothing wrong with being ambitious. Sometimes it frustrates me I cannot see every spot or place on the earth, and never will be able to do so. Well, maybe after death. Just keep improving and trying and your problems will become better step by step!

@whatevzers, I like your attitude man :D Yes, you will find happiness one day :D

@Dita, Why should you be different? Do others expect that? Or yourself? If you are happy with the way you are you shouldn't have to change to please others! You are good the way you are :)

@tsuga, Well I do, because I asked this question. And maybe your friends and family :)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
No and no to that - you're a great geezer who wants to make the most of things, I know, you just need to be reminded that's all!
+ what's the deal genetics anyway? We can't see genetics, therefore it doesn't exist :D
Thanks man I appreciate your comment :) but if you knew what I was like you wouldn't think that lol.

My SA came from my family (my mum and grandparents had/have it too) I conclude that it's in my genes, therefore my genes suck.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
There are fleeting moments of happines, but overall, no, I'm not happy. I'm deeply dissatisfied with my state in life and with myself in general. I honestly don't know if I'll ever be truly happy, but I haven't lost all hope.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
I'm mostly content, but I know I have a lot of improvements I need to make. I need to make more of an effort to be the best person I can be.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Take a honest look deep inside of you, are you happy? And if not do you believe one day you will be? :D
Shouldn't you be helping people burn those last 5 pounds, richard simmons?

·
Kik me: Ebuzzed
545 Posts
when i dont feel anxious, i feel pretty content. but when im anxious i wonder why i was ever born ... lol my life doesnt completely suck though. but im optimistic about being able to deal w my anxiety much better soon. i started off by getting rid of all my fake friends and making a whole new fb that i hope to fill with true old and new friends. i already feel a lot better finally realing that i dont need these people in my life. even though its saturday night and im home watching tv and on the computer, i feel much less stressed and more relaxed. id rather have no friends than fake friends at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Honestly, I think I am a joyful person :) there are moments where I absolutely do feel content and exhilarated. They are often the moments I spend with family, close friends, just doing spontaneous things or spending good quality time together. That's not to say that there aren't things in life that I want. I still want to have a good career, work hard, travel more and sometimes these things cause stress, but I feel it is worth it.

With that said, "Happiness isn't a destination, it's a state of being."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts