Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone yesterday i went a little out of my comfort zone needed 2 buy new phone so went into town 2 buy one even though i was feeling particularly anxious as was hung over and im always much more anxious when hung over but i did it anyway and u know was'nt half as bad as i had imagined my hand was a slight bit shaky but not enough that id of been embarrased by it i doubt the sales man even noticed felt so good afterwards now im feeling really good and feel that one day soon il get rid of sa all together :yes

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Congratulations patricia! Always feels like such an accomplishment to step out of your comfort zone and successfully achieve something you usually fear.

Remember you can do it because you just did!!! keep it up!!

:high5

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations patricia! Always feels like such an accomplishment to step out of your comfort zone and successfully achieve something you usually fear.

Remember you can do it because you just did!!! keep it up!!

:high5
it felt like a huge accomplishment thanks 4 the reply its appreciated :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
hello everyone yesterday i went a little out of my comfort zone needed 2 buy new phone so went into town 2 buy one even though i was feeling particularly anxious as was hung over and im always much more anxious when hung over but i did it anyway and u know was'nt half as bad as i had imagined my hand was a slight bit shaky but not enough that id of been embarrased by it i doubt the sales man even noticed felt so good afterwards now im feeling really good and feel that one day soon il get rid of sa all together :yes
That's great! Now that you know you can handle that situation maybe try going into another store, maybe not to buy anything, just to look around. After a while you may even find that going out to buy anything is no big deal. This must be done gradually though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts