Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Son of Odin
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically i started going to gym about 2 weeks ago, and just everytime i finish my training i feel faint and nauseous.
I mean this is my first time going to gym, so i know i'm not really in shape, but again i don't know if that would make me feel like this.
Does anyone have any advices?

Thanks! :)

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
you can try eating decent food and drinking enough water (anything else is either bad for you or a plain waste of money) if you are not already doing those things. if you do not know, i guess you could look into it.

i felt faint sometimes just standing up until i started keeping water next to me.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Tums. Sometimes when I go too heavy on legs, I get nausea. I read somewhere that Tums can help with it so I tried it and it worked great.

·
Out of here
1,680 Posts
You need to keep hydrated. Water and dilute fruit drinks (with added salt) and even those sports drinks (electrolytes) can help.

·
Son of Odin
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i keep hydrated. But i think it's the blood pressure yes, what can i do about that?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well i keep hydrated. But i think it's the blood pressure yes, what can i do about that?
if you have ever seen people wear the heart rate devices go until you start to get close to feint and check what hr is at then you know an approximate threshhold to go to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts