Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone reads my previous post:
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/i-have-a-few-problems-52149/

you will get a bit of background info on me, i have to say i have improved a hell of a lot and do feel much better about myself these days but i still have a huge problem with getting to know people i dont know, plus this is also the case with people i even am friends with already. Basicly when you look at my past problems if you have read them, i still find it very hard to talk with people, when everyone is talking in a group like one anight out or when friends are around, they always end up talking to each other and i dont feel part of the convo and can never really think of much to add to it even with people i know, thats ok for people i know because their frineds and know what im like and know i am not being nasty, but when out and tryin to get to know girls and meet people i just cannot do it because i cant create any interest because i just cant keep talking randomly to people like everyone else i see, seems to be able to, i just dunno how they can keep talking thw whole night about random crap, and i dunno if a part of my problem is because im thining about something to say i cant think if you get me, because thigns just seem to flow naturaly wit people i know where as i have to think about what to say.

i just dunno if theres anything i can do to help myself, i must come across as completely uninteresting, weird or snotty to people because i dont seem to want to join in or i dont keep chatting long enough to seem interesting.

any help at all?

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I relate very much to what you've said, particularly not having anything to say when others find it effortless. I often wonder if there is simply no substance in me to draw from. I wish I had answers for you. Don't give up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts