Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rejected my family(i have bad family) and right now I still have 1 year before i finish high school. Every time I'm at school I feel extremely bored and was like "what's the point of doing this anymore", I'm not sure that I even want to live anymore.

Sometimes I feel like getting myself suspended at school because I really hate the place. But I need to at least finish school because almost all job require certification from graduating high school. Any advice. How does one force oneself to do thing that they hate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tell myself that I'm doing for a good future, once it's done I won't have to go through it again, and I can shove my success in peoples faces that expected me to fail in life.

I know how it feels to lose a lot of my will to live but when that happens I try to find something I enjoy doing that I can do in private or daydream about fantasies. If that fails you can always makes challenges for yourself in life that you want to achieve.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tell myself that I'm doing for a good future, once it's done I won't have to go through it again, and I can shove my success in peoples faces that expected me to fail in life.

I know how it feels to lose a lot of my will to live but when that happens I try to find something I enjoy doing that I can do in private or daydream about fantasies. If that fails you can always makes challenges for yourself in life that you want to achieve.
But I'm not even sure if I still want a good future. I'm not sure if I even want anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know how you feel

Hi, I had another bad day and that's why I registered on this forum. Because me fear of social interaction has pretty much taken over my life. I've had a fear of talking to people ever since I moved on to secondary school and I managed to overcome it when I entered poly. However, after getting dumped, I've sort of lost the motivation to interact with others and lost a lot of my self esteem and now I avoid my friends whenever I can. I can tell that they are losing their interest in me too. When they talk to me, I stutter and try my best to please them because I'm panicking so badly so nowadays I don't even speak up anymore because I am so afraid of saying the wrong thing and being rejected. It feels like everything I worked for and all the effort I invested in to overcoming my fear of being myself has gone to waste and somedays I question how everything bad seems to be coming all at once and it just makes me feel tired all the time. Somedays I panic so badly I can't even hear what people are saying and I blame myself for it.

So sorry for this depressing post. I know how it feels like to feel aimless in life and be scared of rejection. But anyways, I'm with you in spirit and I really hope you don't give up. I'm still trying too. Jiayou! :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
i kno wat u mean. HS sucked!!!! one of the worst times. made a lot of dumb decisions. surprised myself and actually made it. hang in there. i always made excuses not to go. glad i actually made it tho. if u want any kind of a decent job its best u graduate. good luck.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I feel the same way sometimes. And when I do, I just tell myself it's for my kids in the future. That's enough for me to motivate myself. I have a bad family too, got bullied by them, ignored, insulted, etc. I promised myself that my kids will never ever go through the same **** that I have gone through. That's why I am studying hard, so I can give my future kids a good life. I want to give them all the things that will make them happy and all the love and respect. I don't really think about myself anymore. All my efforts and hard work is for my future kids. Jeez, I'm so weird. I'm not even in a relationship right now and I'm already thinking about my future kids. Who knows? Maybe I'm never gonna marry but I'll definitely have kids.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sometimes I think of getting myself suspended so I could just rest at home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.