Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
yeh ghost :lol , I espescially am afraid of those stairs if they are wooden and the wood is rotted partially , or starting to look old and brittle ( I actually fell down stairs like that cuz the stair was rotted and broke off :afr )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"they'll never see, I'll never be , I struggle on and on to feed this hunger burning deep inside of me"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm afraid of those stairs, too! That's the kind they have at the mall here and I just HATE them. I picture my foot sliding into, my shoe falling off and down it, etc. I realized long ago that one of my problems is that I have such a VIVID imagination, that I not only worry about things other people don't think about, but I can also picture them happening so clearly and going thrugh every detail. Those stairs really set my imagination going, but mostly I just make it through anyway...but why can't they just cover those slats up? It's so dizzying! :afr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh I'm scared of those kind of stairs as well. Cant go up them without me holding onto someone. And escalators...my fear has gotten better but I'm just weary of them now. Got stuck in one when I was little making me fearful.

·
Registered
197 Posts
ooohohoh! My friend told me not that long ago that she's afraid of going down escalators! I don't share this fear but I can totally see how you would be afraid of it! I mean... You're up high and there're these steps that keep going down.. What if you step out at the wrong time and fall down etc? Sorry, if this makes you feel worse! :p

21 - 25 of 25 Posts