Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read Fear is no Longer my Reality by Jamie Blyth? He was on the bachelor and that one oprah episode. The book is about how he conquered social anxiety and panic disorder, and how you can overcome it too. The book is pretty new and I just started reading it today. It seems pretty good so far.

·
Banned
143 Posts
I just finished this book today. It is an excellent book for inspiration and tells the truth about the struggles that we must all go through in order to get out of this horrible condition. I recommend this to everyone. It seems that some people inluding myself are looking for easier ways to overcome this, but the reality is that you need to face your fears one way or another in order to conquer them and that it takes time, peristance, and drive to stay on task. This book gives inspiration and shows that it is possible to overcome the disorder. I would recommend this to everyone on this board.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finish the book yesterday, and all I can say is wow! What an inspiring book! It was really good, and it taught me that I should never give up and it encouraged me to set some goals for myself. :agree with the above and I recommend this to everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts