Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is everyones favorite type of music?

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
dax said:
Anxiety, you left out Drum n Bass! :wife
I'm guessing it's under dance :stu

Anyway I put dance but'd be electronic, drum n bass, blah, i also like rap/hip hop, some r n b, some alternative but i also have a secret passion which is earth-mother energy-channelling screaming and moaning.

love it.

:nw

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
I mostly listen to indie/punk/riot grrrl.. the REAL kind not that wanna be radio crap.. like Sleater-Kinney, Le Tigre, The Butchies, Elliott Smith, Subhumans, Bikini Kill and such. But oldies are second best so I voted for that :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
i like a wide variety of music.... metal - classical. i like alittle bit of everything...even some rap, R&B (i get confused with rap and r&b... :hide), country... from what ive heard of jazz i dont like much, but theres so much out there. i keep an open mind.
i mostly listen to metal/hard rock kind of stuff, alternative, punk, oldies...

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
It depends. When I'm driving or at home I listen to hard rock or metal. At work we listen to country. I don't like pop or rap at all and there are very few oldies songs I can tolerate.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I don't often listen to music because virtually all of it really sucks IMO.

-Rap: I'm a white suburban guy, so it's hard to get into music about the black urban experience.

-Country: I'm not a ******* and I don't live on a farm. I've never worn a cowboy hat or cowboy boots and every country song sounds the same to me.

-Oldies: I wasn't around in the 1960s, so before my time. Many of these songs have been used in commercials and all I can think of when hearing the actual song is the commercial it was in.

Jazz: all sounds the same to me.

New Age: new garbage.

Heavy Metal: best of the bunch, but even much of it sucks. It's nice when one can actually hear the lyrics rather than some guy just screaming something unintelligible.

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Blues, folk, jazz, reggae, dancehall, r&b, soul, 80s, drum 'n bass, classical.. can't think of any others at the moment.

And a lot of what I listed didn't even make the poll. :wife

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.