Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got any? I don't care about sports but I would go for the San Antonio Spurs because San Antonio is one of my favorite cities and because they are a sports team from Texas...and I'm from Texas. I really don't know if this is how people choose their favorite sports team or because they have a favorite player. Whatever. I'm not a fan of sports.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
New Jersey Devils

Hendrick Motorsports

JR Motorsports

Hoffman Bikes

Wheeling Nailers

Zanotti Racing

Stewart Haas Racing

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
San antonio spurs hands down. The two main reasons:

1. I like almost all sports but bball is, by far, my favorite.

2. I idolize manu ginobili since I was 10.
basketball is really the only sport I have patience for unlike soccer or football. Takes forever for someone to score.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Seattle Seahawks!
Naturally.

·
Sleep in Sanity
540 Posts
Tennesse Lady Vols (basketball) :D

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
I respect the Spurs a lot... even before they crushed that ****tard LeBooBoo.

Baseball - Indians
Hockey - Red Wings/Blue Jackets
Soccer - ehh...
Football - Steelers I guess.

I'm used to supporting losers, but I miss the old soccer team that used to be here...

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
The lowly New Jersey Devils! :(
Get excited! They weren't that bad last year, they just went 0 for 13 in games that went to a shootout. They'll be a playoff team next year, they could even win the Metro division...they've add some pieces.

My teams:

Boston Bruins and Boston Red Sox...religiously. I follow the Boston Celtics too, but can't stand watching 3 hours of commercials that occasionally show a basketball game being played...along with the endless number of timeouts. I'll watch the playoffs, if the Celtics are in it.

I recently divorced the Dallas Cowboys...decided to stop torturing myself and start following the Cleveland Browns.

Ya hear that, Jerry Jones? I just decided to go from a Cowboys fan to a Browns fan, because the Browns General Manager isn't...Jerry Jones.

·
Stuck
1,055 Posts
I've been a big Detroit Pistons fan since I was a kid, still support them now even though they suck. I support the Spurs throughout the playoffs though was extremely happy they won it this year, that team is the definition of how basketball should be played.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts