Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

who is your favorite Sienfeld character?

• Jerry Sienfeld

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • George Costanza

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Elaine Benes

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Cosmo Kramer

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Newman

• The Sienfelds (Jerry's parents)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Constanzas (George's parents)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Uncle Leo

• Susan Ross

• Steinbrenner

• J Peterman

• David Puddy

• Bania

• Jackie Chiles

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Mr. Pitt

• Tim Whatley

• Mickey Abbott

• Crazy Joe Davola

• other

• not into the show/never seen it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sienfeld has some of the most memorable goofy characters of any sitcom. its no wonder that its been a #1 show for years

kramer for me :)

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
I went with Kramer (just beat out Elaine) because he was a mainstay, but Puddy and Crazy Joe Devola were favs too.

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
I'd say George. I can't see Kramer on the show anymore without picturing him during that whole comedy club thing. It makes it hard to take him seriously anymore... well, not that you could ever take Kramer seriously, but you know what I mean. :lol

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Kramer

It was a good show for it's time but I can't bring myself to watch it now a days though, it's one of several old shows I liked but can't watch anymore.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Elaine.

While I very much enjoy the show, I don't really like any of them as supposed people. They've all done such insensitive things. George probably makes me laugh the most, but he's just too...George. I think Elaine has gotten some pretty awesome lines/situations. I feel for her for putting up with those guys. I despise George's parents, I have never found them funny at all. I guess I take sitcoms too literally.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
Elaine, because of that awesome dance she did :)

Although Mr. Pitt was a close second.

omg, her dance is on youtube!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I thought Jackie Chiles deserved a vote so I chose him.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Hard decision. I voted for George, though Elaine comes in a close second.

Those who played George, Kramer, and Elaine all ended up getting their own shows in the years since and Julia Louis Dreyfus is the only one to succeed after Seinfeld. Her "New Adventures Of Old Christine" is an excellent show.

·
Burnt-on cheese
1,005 Posts
lol I love how you have Crazy Joe Davola on there. He's gonna put the kibosh on me! This is one of my favourite shows.

Of course I love the rest of them but I always say George is my favourite. lol I even have a George picture on the inside of my door. He's often such a jerk of a character, so I don't even know why really, I guess (in fact I know) I'm just biased towards glasses. And plus... "Believe it or not, George isn't at home, please leave a messaaaage at the beep." HAHA I LOVE that!! And when he had a "bed" created under his desk at work...lol!

And he's in the lead! LOL!

ETA: "I was in the pool! I WAS IN THE POOL!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts