Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a thread like this in the past. Here's some of my favorites out of a book(The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People) I read recently:

"The foundation of content must spring up in the mind, and he who hath so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition, will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief he proposes to remove." - Samuel Johnson

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life....Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to implement it." - Viktor Frankl

"We need to give ourselves permission to act out our dreams and visions, live our strongest dreams - even if it takes a lifetime." - Vijali Hamilton

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather must recognize that it is he who is asked. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible." - Viktor Frankl

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least." - Goethe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.