Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a thread like this before, thought I'd start a new one.

I love to deadlift. LOOOVE it. That and the ol' clean-and-press. They rock. If I could only do two lifts for the rest of my life I might just pick those two.

Little baby lifts are fine, but they bore me. Crunches have got to be my least favorite.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Since I seem to have long arms I was always good with the deadlift but it takes me a long time to recover from heavy deadlifts so I don't really do them much anymore.

I like partial presses in the power rack. There's something about moving a really heavy weight overhead that is good for the ego. Unfortunately I have to do mine seated since my power rack isn't tall enough to do them standing which would be better.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Favorites

squats and bench press

·
Registered
92 Posts
Doughnut -> Mouth.

Honestly. Well still my favorite is the doughnut to mouth lift. Prozac makes me hungry.

After that though I would say the pullup bar rules all else. For whatever reason I can do around ten pullups even when I'm totally out of shape which is pretty satisfying.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.