Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six Feet Under is the best show EVER. It's my favorite TV show of all time. I am so sad to see it end.

Sopranos and Carnivale are great too. Both ending - :mum . RAR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been doing this thing with a friend where we rent all those HBO/Showtime shows on DVD.

OZ is by far my favorite, story is both well-conceived and well-paced, characters are well thought out, and the acting is ****ing brilliant.

Dead Like Me, while not all that great when it comes to story, has such likable characters that you can't help but want to see more of them.

Queer as Folk got pretty decent in the third season, for the first two, it seemed as though being gay was the only noteworthy aspect of any of the character's personalities.

Didn't like The Sopranos as much as most people seem to, might be that I listened too much to the hype and was expecting more than it could deliver, can't really think of anything wrong with it.

EDIT: Queer gets blanked out? Well, I'm sure everyone who cares about these shows knows what I'm referring to. Hint: it starts with a "Q"

·
Registered
282 Posts
amtoreo said:
Six Feet Under is the best show EVER. It's my favorite TV show of all time. I am so sad to see it end.
I love it, but think by now it's overdue for a just end-- but did you see the last episode (with Patricia Clarkson). I LOVED that one, more than anything they've done since I think probably the 3rd season. Loved it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bryan - it was an excellent episode. As much as the character Ruth annoys me, Francis Conroy is an amazing actress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts