Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Any frozen veggies - because they have the same nutritional, calorific and (largely) the same taste as fresh stuff. They also have the added convenience of always having the said amount you need / want at the time. :clap (and they are usually are cheaper :eek:) (Tinned stuff works in the same way :eek:)

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Any frozen veggies - because they have the same nutritional, calorific and (largely) the same taste as fresh stuff. They also have the added convenience of always having the said amount you need / want at the time. :clap (and they are usually are cheaper :eek:) (Tinned stuff works in the same way :eek:)
Is this true? I always hear the opposite, do you know where you learned this?

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
those waffles are always good, and those chimi changas

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Oh boy, frozen foods back in college was my main dietary source...

Pizza Rolls
Stouffers French Bread Pizza
Banquet TV Dinners
Store brand Ice-Pops
Celeste Pizza
Frozen Burritos
Amy's Kitchen Margherita Pizza

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
The only things I buy are "treats" like pizza pockets or pizzas. Everything else I cook and buy fresh.

Absolutely do not have the same taste or texture any more than powdered coffee mix tastes like real brewed coffee. Someone's been feeding you awful fresh veggies.

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
I don't usually eat frozen food but when I do I'll have Bagel Bites. For those who don't know, they're mini pizza bagels.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts