Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gardenia, sweet bay magnolia, roses, asian lily (?) (fills the house with fragrance)

·
Registered
880 Posts
I like alot of different kinds of flowers too. I think my favorites are roses and carnations. (Pink carnations were the first flowers that were ever given to me by a boy.)

I like pansies too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My fav is sunflowers, the really big tall ones, someday I will have my own house with sunflowers as a privacy fence....hehe :banana

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
I love the crazy colored roses like Konfeti, Fire and Ice, Halloween, Arianna, Leonodis, Lipstick and such.. prolly spelling these all wrong but yea :lol Love orange tulips too! Like a bunch of the tropical flowers too just cuz they're so different looking. Now I'm missing working at a florist :)

asian lily (?) (fills the house with fragrance)
Stargazer lillies are the most fragrent. The oriental, asiatic and such still smell nice but aren't as make ya sneeze powerful :lol

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I like lilly of the valley, impatients, petunias, roses, & tulips. I like all sorts of flowers but these in particular come to mind. The lilley of the valley smells awesome.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I like baby's breathe, hydragia's, lilies and violets.
They put me in a peaceful, good, glad to exist mood, too. They are just such simple pleasures of life and reminds you that there is is alot of beauty in this world..amongst the madness.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Lilacs, honeysuckle, roses, lavender, night-scented stock, etc. (basically anything with a nice scent).

·
Registered
39 Posts
a few of my favorite flowers ....

stargazer lilies - orchids - plumerias

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
I don't really like most flowers and I don't know anythig about them, but I have a white orchid in my room that my mum was given as a gift, and i really like it.
I like dried flowers too, but that's about all.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love hawaiian flowers. :) My favorites are:

Plumeria

and
hibiscus

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
My absolute favorite is the nasturtium, but I also like phlox, hydrangea, hostas, peonies, delphiniums, clematis, bee balm, butterfly bushes, and lots of mallows.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts