Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
:D
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was younger, I was a HUGE Lion King fan! <3 It wasn't just because I like the feline family, but the plot was very good and the music always gets to me(especially during those sad moments). I'm not as crazy about it now than I was back then, but it's still one of my all time favorite movies. I like many other Disney movies too, but The Lion King keeps the #1 spot in my book.

Sooo, what's your favorite Disney film? Doesn't matter if it's 2-D animation or CG animation or real life action.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'd have to watch most of them again because I haven't seen them in so long, but Probably Beauty and Beast because of the music.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My favorites are The Fox And The Hound and The Lion King.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
My favorite is probably Alice in Wonderland, but I also really liked Mulan, The Brave Little Toaster, The Aristocats and The Rescuers. I was really a fan of the second-tier movies, lol.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Aladian was one of my favorites back in the day...

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
My favorite is probably Alice in Wonderland, but I also really liked Mulan, The Brave Little Toaster, The Aristocats and The Rescuers. I was really a fan of the second-tier movies, lol.
I loved The Brave Little Toaster but I found it so sad, probably because I was really attached to inanimate objects as a child.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I loved The Brave Little Toaster but I found it so sad, probably because I was really attached to inanimate objects as a child.
Yeah, there was a lot of inanimate object violence in that movie. Poor Lampy... :(

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts

Favorite Disney song ever. "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. I probably still know every word.

Edit: Yeah, I still do. Lol.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Child of Glass

The Parent Trap (1961 version)

The Incredibles

Toy Story

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
The one with the two kids who are sworn enemies but become fast friends and then one gets cancer and dies, so the other builds a rose garden in remembrance and gets mad when old lady Peffercorn pulls it up, but it's okay because it was just a rose garden.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
The Lion King and Brother Bear (Brother Bear is pretty recent, saw it while I was babysitting once and loved it).

The thing I love best about Disney films is the music though. I have a bunch of songs on my iPod right now.

Anything that Disney doesn't take the original of and butcher into a G rated sappy ending is pretty decent (ex of butchered films: Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, list goes on).

·
Registered
456 Posts
When I was a little kid I watched Peter Pan every. single. day. Not only that but I made my mom put Captain Hook makeup on me and I'd dress up in my peter pan clothes and roller skate around the house. I was a disney maniac. I remember going to disney world for the first time, that was the most magical time of my life. I feel nostalgic for that magical feeling. I hugged all the costume guys and girls.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts