Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Freesix88
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 mg klonopin
15 mg dexedrine I want to replace this with wellbutrin( does it also help with to quit smoke weed)
Propranolol 10 mg (dose it too low)
Lexapro 10 mg

No jokes now.

Any advice what to ask. Everyone knows now how I am.

Geodon comes in my mind.

·
Cheesus
4,144 Posts
I've read nightmare stories on Geodon so I never even considered it. Amisulpride low dose comes to mind. Although it comes with the consequence of raised prolactin even in lower doses. I guess that's why it's not available in Canada.

·
Freesix88
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tnx man. I am back on propranolol again 2 x 10 mg. I feel really calm now again and I hope to reduce my clonazepam dose fast, and take it easy with my dexedrine/weed. I was thinking about Geodon again, but they always make depressed (anti psych in general) . Got my meds tweaked to perfection now and I'm back ready to work.

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
4 mg klonopin
15 mg dexedrine I want to replace this with wellbutrin( does it also help with to quit smoke weed)
Propranolol 10 mg (dose it too low)
Lexapro 10 mg

No jokes now.

Any advice what to ask. Everyone knows now how I am.

Geodon comes in my mind.
I don't understand what your question is. I wouldn't advise Geodon unless you have some pretty severe psychotic problems. If you are currently smoking Cannabis Regularly, quit that for at least a month before you decided if you're psychotic or not, as cannabis use can cause acute psychosis. Quitting weed should be relatively easy, you're not really going to find any prescription drug that helps you.

What kind of advice are you looking for in terms of what to ask? What symptoms are you still experiencing? What are your complaints that you would like to see change?

·
Freesix88
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't understand what your question is. I wouldn't advise Geodon unless you have some pretty severe psychotic problems. If you are currently smoking Cannabis Regularly, quit that for at least a month before you decided if you're psychotic or not, as cannabis use can cause acute psychosis. Quitting weed should be relatively easy, you're not really going to find any prescription drug that helps you.

What kind of advice are you looking for in terms of what to ask? What symptoms are you still experiencing? What are your complaints that you would like to see change?
See my above comment. I was still thinking about AP's and wondered about Geodon. Right now I feel good again on proprano lol. After trying abilify (stopped that) I was thinking trying another Geodon. I stick with this now and I stop the weed because I'm already so slow. Went from massive bong hits (for years) to joints/spiffs (how they call that in the US) and hopefully to nothing.

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
See my above comment. I was still thinking about AP's and wondered about Geodon. Right now I feel good again on proprano lol. After trying abilify (stopped that) I was thinking trying another Geodon. I stick with this now and I stop the weed because I'm already so slow. Went from massive bong hits (for years) to joints/spiffs (how they call that in the US) and hopefully to nothing.
My Dad has been on and off Geodon several times. He experiences severe mania, but Geodon has really messed up his heart. Good work on reducing the pot smoking. I realize that it is different for everyone, I have never had any problem going from heavy uses for years to quitting cold turkey, whereas my brother find it impossible to quit.

It sounds like you have it under control now, just work on quitting the weed and try to avoid any antipsychotics if you can. Best of luck.

·
Freesix88
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man. I did that out of boredom. Like most people do. The best experiences on where at dark night alone in my bed and just dreaming (heavy brain fog). I can control my life again. Weed can provide you good trips , too bad it messes with short term memory so you forget everything.

Did you find you good med combo already ? :)

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
yeah I'm on a pretty good med combo. Staying away from all recreational drugs has been pretty instrumental as well.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Wellbutrin and weed don't really interact, I'm afraid. It blocks nicotine receptors, while weed mainly plays on cannabinoid receptors if I'm correct.

Otherwise I don't know what to recommend you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts