Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How often, if at all, do local fast-food restaurant chains mess your order up?

• Never

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Seldom

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Frequently

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often, if at all, do local fast-food restaurant chains mess something up in your order?

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
Never, but only because I've only eaten fast food once since last June and all I ordered was fries.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
I eat at Burger King about every 2 weeks because I have a chiropractor appointment every 2 weeks. My mom always orders for me while I go use the bathroom and wash my hands. I could do it myself but I like to wash my hands before eating and it's faster this way. She knows what to order as I always get the same thing. A large veggieburger meal and mozzarella sticks. Cheese on the veggieburger.
Never been messed up before though I get my veggieburger ketchup only wish cheese which means just cheese and ketchup, no vegetables, onions, etc. They always put way to much ketchup on it though.

·
Suit up!
390 Posts
I can't recall many times that fast food places have messed up my order.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Rarely, but then I also rarely eat fast food.

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
Never. I never eat there. I do occasionally go to BUCKEYE DONUTS on North High in Columbus Ohio. THERE IS NO BETTER DONUT, NEY, PASTRY IN THE WORLD.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Never with my order. Then again I rarely order that much. Happens to people I know a lot though.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Never. If it happens you should just live with it, don't take it back...I've known at least 2 ppl that worked in fast food places that did stuff to the food if ppl complained or brought it back.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Rarely. Although I don't make complicated orders.

One time Burger King accidentally gave me fries even though I didn't order them. That was nice. Can't think of another incident.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Never. If it happens you should just live with it, don't take it back...I've known at least 2 ppl that worked in fast food places that did stuff to the food if ppl complained or brought it back.
well one time my dad asked for a plain hamburger at bk and they gave him the bun with no burger in it, I would say it would be hard to not take that back.

·
Registered
794 Posts
My order has never been messed up.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Rarely, but I don't eat out much. One time I ordered a chicken taco from taco bell and they just gave me a tortilla shell:roll

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I don't often eat at fast food places (maybe once every 4-6 weeks?).

I've had one order screwup that I can recall: A very glaring error - I ordered a turkey/bacon club sandwich and they left out the turkey. (wtf)

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sadly, here in Miami, you can expect a fast food order (McDonald's & Burger King most often) to go wrong at LEAST 35% of the time. It's just a fact of life down here.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'd say get your money back and go elsewhere.
it was a couple years ago, so its a little late. Next time we ever need to order a plain burger though maybe I'll just say "can I have a cheeseburger without the Cheese." Maybe without using the word "plain" it will make more since to these not so smart fast food employees.

This was at BK which I should also mentioned they once gave me a order of chicken fries that had a little gooey spot that looked like someone spit on it or masturbated next to it and a little got on my chicken, called in on that one. I had someone tell me it may have been some dressing that they kept near the chicken but since I can't see what was going on it better look normal or I don't want it.

I've known at least 2 ppl that worked in fast food places that did stuff to the food if ppl complained or brought it back.
wow, you must have had some pretty bad acquaintances, I hear about it on TV but I don't know anyone who would really do it, but I don't really know that many people anyways.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I don't eat fast food very often. Sometimes I will buy a sandwich from the bakery across where I work or I will purchase a pasty from the grocery store.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I ate Chick Fil A today....I guess that counts as fast food right? I had the charbroiled chicken sandwich with a diet coke. It was fine.

Overall I dont eat fast food though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts