Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What style of fashion do you prefer?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
B -- because it look considerably more masculine.

What's with the silly design on the back jean pockets in A? Also, what with the "whiskers" I guess they're called in A -- those fake wear marks around his crotch? The A jeans look more like something a girl would wear. The A shirt is also too tight.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
they both look equal in masculinity and femininity (.e.g they are both not at all feminine)

i prefer B, i just like the much more relaxed look.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I like B. I have an intense hatred of bleached whiskering on the front of jeans. They're bizarre looking and not flattering. I do like the shirt from A.

Take the shirt from A and the jeans from B and you'd have a winning outfit.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Gotta go with B. A just has too much flair and not in a good way. The back pocket design on the jeans reminds me of Jordache jeans girls in the 80s would wear. And the shirt, are those epaulettes? Not a fan unless it's a military uniform. I would prefer a shorter break on the jeans in B though.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
It took me like a minute to realize there was a difference in the pictures. I'm terrible with details like that. That being said, I'd dress like B. But that's only because I'm pretty plain and I could see some guys looking good using A.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
Definitely A. Loose clothes look like you just don't care about your appearance. Oh, and the shirt in A is awesome. I would totally wear that.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
^uh huh. B definitely. I'm never comfortable in tight clothes like A. I like button up shirts, just not ones that tight.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
B, but then I've always been a t-shirt and jeans type of guy.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
i'm struggling to figure out why A looks too feminine. black button-up t-shirt that is slightly fitted and jeans that have a small design on the pockets. where does the "feminine" part come in? particularly since the difference in clothing between the two are pretty minuscule details.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts