Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promise this is the last clothing thread I'll make (today ;) )

What are some nice, normal, feminine-ish looking tops I can wear in the summer when I don't want my shoulders or any part of my chest showing.

1)the clothing should at least go fully over my shoulder joint and my armpits shouldn't be visible,
2)the neck shouldn't go past my collarbones
3)it shouldn't be form fitting against my chest unless I've got layers

So typically I might go with a tshirt that's my size but add a large hoodie or button up over it. It's getting a bit hot for that. Last summer I just wore a windbreaker everywhere.

Any less disgusting suggestions? (would appreciate if you suggested entire outfits rather than just individual items)

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
What about a peasant top and a pair of jeans? Necklines vary a lot with peasant tops, but there are many higher neckline styles.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What about a peasant top and a pair of jeans? Necklines vary a lot with peasant tops, but there are many higher neckline styles.
That looks interesting. The only thing is I can't remember ever seeing anyone wear that, is that something a college student would wear?

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about any of these?
These look great

I'm a little more concerned about these ones though,
this one looks way formal

And I think I'd be really uncomfortable in this without some extra layer that would go over my chest, because it's close fitting

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
These look great

I'm a little more concerned about these ones though,
this one looks way formal

And I think I'd be really uncomfortable in this without some extra layer that would go over my chest, because it's close fitting

Well both of the ones you liked are from boohoo.com, you should check it out. They might have more stuff you like. :) They have free shipping too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts