Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more i think about life, the more confused i get, and i guess i'm just so fascinated with being 'who i am' and that "who am I?" question keeps lingering..Like, why am i me and not somebody else, somebody had to fill my shoes, but i guess i'm just lucky, or i feel just like everyone else and we have to just learn to accept ourselves because we can never be anyone else. Where was i all these years until now? why was i born now and not so many years ago? why am i human being? things like that, out of all people and creatures that this is who i am? Do you ever ponder that? And i'm glad i was created human, but i wonder WHY? All these Why questions and i cannot find peace with myself. I feel inferior to everyone because i know they have accepted who they are and don't really focus on these questions while i have nothing more each day but ponder what i am. So this being a human, being female thing is just on my mind. I can't shake it. So does anyone else ponder this too? I feel alone and like i go way to far with all of this and i feel fake because of it...

So. thats is.

·
kept in His hands
1,334 Posts
I can relate. I think to wonder who we are and why we are here is normal. But my mind works overtime alot until it becomes obsessive. It's usually when I'm bored or have a lot of time on my hands and I get very introspective.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I used to. I guess I kind of reached a point where I realized I was never going to figure that stuff out and put it to rest a little more. but it's still good to ponder the mysteries of life every once in awhile. but the thing is- it doesn't make sense, and it's never going to. lol. we are too small to understand.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Oh yeah, I think it's normal to wonder about that stuff.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
I ponder that from time to time and still I wonder why I turned out to be a living being out of all those random cells floating around,lol. I just happened to be fortunate enough and the odds were in my favor so to speak. Still hard to fathom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts