1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
are we not continuing on last years league?~

·
Beneath the Surface
1,035 Posts
Yea it would be easier to just restart the league from last year. Then the commish could just re-invite everyone.

·
Watching you from afar...
207 Posts
Oooo, I kinda want in. What do you guys run your league through? If you don't want me in, I'll understand.

Also just so we're clear, this is American Football right? A lot of people use the term to mean soccer on these forums.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
So anonymid's league from last year has been renewed and the invitations to the teams that played last year have been sent out. If you don't get a invite for some reason let me know. Also if you are just wanting to join for the first time this year pm me an email address and I should be able to send you an invite.

Also depending on the demand we can make two leagues if needed.

I was thinking of setting the draft date sometime around the third preseason game. What's a good time for everyone?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Oooo, I kinda want in. What do you guys run your league through? If you don't want me in, I'll understand.

Also just so we're clear, this is American Football right? A lot of people use the term to mean soccer on these forums.
I'm betting some people from last year won't resign up so we should have available spots if you want to join. The league is on Yahoo. And yeah it's American football. :D

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I'm in, can't believe it's almost that time all ready.

Is Anonymid still around SAS/playing this year? Haven't seen him in a while.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Welcome! And yeah you are labeled last year's champ because an inactive team unbelievably won the league last year! (It had Peyton Manning as it's QB if I remember correctly)

But it's a redraft league so we are all starting over from scratch this year.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WhoDey or anonymid

I have a new Yahoo! account that I'll be using starting in the Fall so I'd like to link up that one with our league since football's in the Fall. I just sent an application to join through Yahoo! I specified it was from me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
WhoDey or anonymid

I have a new Yahoo! account that I'll be using starting in the Fall so I'd like to link up that one with our league since football's in the Fall. I just sent an application to join through Yahoo! I specified it was from me.

Thanks.
I think you will have to pm a new email address that is associated with the new yahoo account for me to invite you. You were the Manatees last year?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just signed up with my old account. Not an issue.

Are we going to break the teams into two divisions again?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Just signed up with my old account. Not an issue.

Are we going to break the teams into two divisions again?
I looked up last years league and it wasn't split up into divisions. We should keep it that way I think.

Two more open spots. First come, first served.

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Is Anonymid still around SAS/playing this year? Haven't seen him in a while.
Hey, yeah, I'm still playing. My laptop died back in April, and now I only have access to a shared computer that I'm not able to use with very much privacy. So I haven't been on SAS much. I handed the commish job over to WhoDey since I won't be able to be very active on here.

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
I looked up last years league and it wasn't split up into divisions. We should keep it that way I think.
Yeah, with 14 teams and a 13 week regular season, you play everybody exactly once. With a perfectly balanced schedule like that, there's no point to having divisions.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I was looking at the league settings and it said that the draft is autopick. Do we still have to be online for it then?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i think it was live last year, lets do it live this year too~

1 - 20 of 86 Posts